Buteyko Courses Dublin
What is involved?
The course for Adults is run over 4 sessions.on a one to one basis
Duration: 6 hours in total
During the course you will receive:
- An individualised breathing assessment.
- Tailored exercises to your needs. (People come to the programme with many different complaints)
- You will be taught how to achieve good breathing habits, by day and by night.
- You will learn the science behind the practice.
- You will learn different ways of doing reduced breathing and how to integrate it into your life.
- You will learn how to stop a wheezing/coughing attack
- How to get the best out of physical exercise
- Diet and lifestyle guidelines
- And you will learn breathing techniques to overcome anxiety and panic attacks in any situation.
This course will be held once a week for four weeks
Duration: 1 Hour. the first session may take an hour and a half
Group Size: 1 on 1 or small groups only.
Parents must accompany their children.
During the course children will learn:
- The importance of nose breathing for health and Cranio-facial development.
- How to improve their concentration and energy.
- Reverse Asthma,
- Reduce the symptoms of hay fever and blocked nose
- Improve sports ability
Buteyko One-to-One Appointments
One to one appointments can be set at a time that works for you and your family.
Typically the first appointment will be 90 minutes long. During this appointment I will assess your individual needs and discuss how the Buteyko method can help you. I will outline the benefits that it can offer for your particular condition. Buteyko training can help with snoring, sleep apnoea, insomnia, anxiety and asthma. It is also beneficial for rhinitis, hay fever and sinus problems.
Over the course of two or three appointments (totalling 6 hour approx) you will learn breathing exercises to tackle these issues and I will explain how to continue them at home. A follow up session will be arranged to ensure that you are applying the method correctly to get the most benefit from it. One-to-one appointments cover the same material in the group courses but at a time that suits you.
To arrange your one-to-one appointment:
All courses are with Martha.
Registered Nurse Pin no. 18534
Garda vetted for work school and parish.
One Day CourseBreathing For Good Health
- Saturday 24th of February 2018
- A workshop on the Art of finding stillness and calm, relaxation and daily awareness
- A comprehensive introduction to the Buteyko breathing method and how to make the changes that will make a positive difference in your life.
- Venue: Head Office, Main St., Blackrock
- Time: 10 to 4pm